Monday, April 21, 2008

April 21, 2008

It's soooo much nicer outside.
For any of you bloggers who are interested, (unlikely ;-) I think I'm getting better at not being 'fake.' But just a little! Oh well, at least it's improvement right? I'm writing a book. In fact, I want to write a few more, but one I'm writing now is called "24" which is about two teens and eachother documenting about their days in journal. It turns about the both actually like eachother, but one of them happens to have a horrible problem...you'll have to read it to find out! (I'm pretty sure you can figure it out!) oh! I should post each bit online! yeah! I should so do that! ok, I'm going to make a web page for it right now, so keep reading to find out the new page name for the book, "24" !

Remember, you're not an accident, you're not a mistake, and God himself made you in his own way!
God bless, and have a GREAT day!
Keep on smiling!

No comments: