Friday, April 11, 2008

April 10, 2008

Hey all you bloggers!
Well, yesterday, I turned on the radio, and bawled my eyes out. I asked God to heal my brokenness. Sorry, I have to be careful when I type. My mom thinks she's helping me when she spies on everything I do. I was better. I felt great. I cried and cried. Guess what? When I cried, all my makeup was smeared, and all around my eyes were black! I ended up laughing at how rediculous it looked!I felt such a peace. I took a deep breathe and felt it would be ok. Then, today I went to school, and I was fake, all over again, like God hadn't done anything in my life. I went back to trying to agnore him. I've learned, from myself, and others, that God is the rock. If you try to jump over him (try to agnore him) the only thing that's going to happen is you're going to trip over him! Ain't that the truth. God is so truely wonderful and awesome, and I'm trying to agnore him. That's what I've been doing, and it's like Jonah. He tried to agnore God, and God sent the storms. I keep trying to live my life without him, and that's what I got. Storms. God wants me to come back to him. I want to life for him, but when I see my friends, I just change automatically. It makes me forget all that he's done for me. It makes me feel horrible. I come home, I find myself, my center. I see my friends, and it's lost. That's what happens. I need to pray, and hope, and know that God will carry my threw these unendurable flames, and I will make it, because if I don't trust in Him, I will not last. BOTTOM LINE

1 comment:

Tara ~ Me As Me said...

No offense, but it kind of seems like you feel your friends are what are pushing you away from God, like your friends are what are making you change. Is that really what it is?