Thursday, April 17, 2008

April 17, 2008

I found out why I feel self absorbed, empty, and doing everything for the wrong reasons. I always want more friends because I'm not a good one, and I just want what they have to offer to ME. I always want to have a boy friend to love me because I don't love myself. I spend most of everyday thinking about MYSELF. Our pastor asked, 'Are you self absorbed? You don't know? Well, let me ask you this, how often do you think about yourself during the day?' My answer, all the time. I also realized, that people need me. They don't know it, but I know someone that they don't. They have heard of his name, but have never been able to encounter him. I have. There's a difference. I need to think, WE need to think of the others. Sometimes the greatest reward comes from helping others...

No comments: